Tips for Purchasing a Children’s Playset for Your Yard
By: Danny Lipford
When purchasing a playset for your yard:
- Choose a set your children use for years to come.
- Consider the activities your children enjoy.
- Choose a playset that can be expanded as your children grow.
- Select a playset made from durable wood material such as cedar or redwood when possible. While pressure treated pine can be used, make sure the preservative doesn’t contain chromium or arsenic.
- Installing a Playset in Your Yard (video)
- Maintaining an Outdoor Wooden Playset (video)
- Creating a Play Area in Your Yard (video)
- How to Install a Tree Swing Safely (article)
Videos You May Like
|Installing a Playset in Your Yard||How to Create a Safe Play Area||Backyard Makeover, Part 2||Playset Maintenance Tips|